22 Aug 2010

Keeping things to one's self

I've decided upon myself that I will no longer share my problems with anyone else at all. As of now, any heartbreaking news will stay with me. I do not need anyone to listen to my problems anymore.

This will eat me from the inside, but its something I wish to do now. So far so good. Although, this would mean that by doing this, theres a huge chance that it'll turn me back to my old self. I would want to avoid that, but I have already close my heart. I will take on all my problems on my own and bear with it for as much as I can. I do not want to rely on others any longer. Other people have their own problems to deal with, and I have mine. I am the least of their worries, and I want to keep it that way.

I'll find a way to deal with them as they come. I have my ways

No comments: