7 Sept 2008

back home

I'm finally back. Back where I belong. Of course I still had plenty of work to do as I came home a disappointment. I didn't do well on my last ship.

Feels good to be back. Until the brothers told me stories about what has been going on when I was not around. How it all suddenly changed the moment I set foot in this house. I feel somewhat awkward. Life is cruel when you know your surroundings could be somewhat pretentious. It hurts. But somehow I feel good in a way, that I'm a big part in these people's lives. Cause things become more positive during my presence but still sad to the fact that I'm not always around to try keep it that way.

For now, I'll just focus on the task at hand. I have models to assemble, people to take studio photos with, assignments and reports to finish. I'm going back to UK very soon. Just 3 weeks to go. i won't be able to celebrate raya here. But 3 week's of fasting is worth the while and I could ask nothing than that as I could not endure having to rely on Maggi Goreng for sahur. sigh..

Now..what do I do next?

No comments: