11 Sept 2008

talk

I went out with a couple of friends for Sungkai at Soto Rindu in Sengkurong. We didn't really eat alot since we were full after the first rounds. Luckily it was cheap. $6 per person. yeap it was good.

Later we went to The Mall enjoying ourselves at the arcade. Singing if not going for Time Crisis 4. On the way back home, me and my friend of mine had a long guy to guy discussion. About relationships. It was great really. It feels good when you let yourself loose. Its hard when you mixed all your problems together; family, relationship and personal problems. My friend advice me that I should try not think too much about my relationship problems than my family probs. Which I am already doing. I just want to take it slow. Take a break. More than enough stress and too many problems too think about. Life is just a bitch most of the time.

No comments: