8 Jan 2008

Yahoo Webcam : Munique

Just yesterday, I actually had some use of my yahoo messenger. Munirah (aka munique) who lived with Khairi had a yahoo account as well.

So we chatted and all. It was great really. We also used webcam. She was trying out her cam and for me, well..my webcam only works with yahoo here while using webcam for MSN and skype were blocked by the UNI...damn you!!
Anyways,It was the first time I had a great conversation with someone, a girl, that I just knew for..just a few days?? I'm usually very shy..but We felt so close XD as if we knew each other for years already. We talked about ourselves, the holidays, even problems..Eventhough she's boyish, she still has a feminine side. Thats the good part. We played around with the BUZZ icon at yahoo until either one gives up (which is usually her :p) ehehehe..

She also said that I reminded her of her Ex Boyfriend. Whose a malaysian. So she showed me his friendster account so I know how he looks like. To my surprise, there were some similarities except that I had a beard and he didnt. She also said that I even walk like him.ahahaha...

What made me feel better as well was that..she said I brigthened her day :) I was really surprised. She said that she had a bad holiday and she's going through some things.so we talked and talked.It made me feel good because I needed it.especially after the things that I'm going through..no personal feelings involved ok? :P


I think..we chat from 8pm to 1am i think. Could have gone longer but i had course to do and she has school too..I'm going over to their place again next week to wtch AVP:requeim I hope that It'll be great.. I'm hoping that we'll be good life long friends :)

thats all for now..I'm talking to her right now..later XD

1 comment:

M&M's said...

uwaaa kmbng!!! hahaha~ becerita yaaa :p he's not my ex now hehe and u know that nyaha~ i lubbb him~ nyeh. i hope u and illa live happily ever after~ Amin~ maybe next time u intro her to me and for me as well ;) aryte til then. takecarre!