9 Jan 2008

the usual

I'm just so bored right now. Don't really know what to do. Its 7.15pm right now. No one is clicking on my MSN and there 20+ of my contacts that are online :\ sigh..it sucks really

I'm no attention seeker but it'd be nice if someone to click on me and say 'Hi' and have a good conversation. I dont like being the one who always starts the conversation. (This does not apply to everyone k) So here I am, staring at my stupid laptop..nothing to do. Its lame..makes me feel pathetic of how am I not really someone people enjoy talking to. I might just sign off for a week and no one will even notice.

Hmm..had my leg muscle cramped today during my midday sleep. It was a bitch. I was enjoying my sleep when all of a sudden, it happens. Ended up curling over my bed and cursing : shouted in pain as it came so suddenly. Damn it...my legs havnt had a cramp for a while.

School..currently undergoing EDH (Efficient Deck Hand) or Seamanship course. Been making different types of knot and splices. There were many kinds of kinds of knots and they were very useful and I have to remember them all for my MCA exams at the end of my course. Owh yeah..I passed all my exam papers and assignments except for my Navigation Aids paper. I passed the foundation degree level, its just that I have to meet the MCA requirement which is 65% and I only got a 57%. SO I'm taking the resit which will take place on the week of 21st december.

What else huh? Owh yeah..Munique is together with her Ex again. He decided to meet her parents so that they would have a better relationship especially between families. I wish her the best of luck. Its kinda cool I guess..before they broke last time, they were in a relationship for 5 years. Heh..I hope my relationship can go that far too ;) and yeah, me and her ex(whose now her BF again) have another thing in common; asthma.ahahaha..

I guess thats bout it..

Can't help thinking that I might not really been doing what I've wanted to do all this time. The negatives came back and I feel like i want to be alone again. Away from people who don't care. Sigh..I better stop this. I think too much.

No comments: