8 Jan 2008

Part 2 - what goes up must come down..



..on the last day at Aberdeen. There was snow XD it wasnt that thick but it was enough for all of us to make snowballs. Peanut and putri were my regular targets.ehehe.Tried my best to have fun that day..not thinking too much about what happened back then..then around 7pm , we went to the bus to go back to London saying our goodbyes (my apologies) to putri..then we finally arrived, Khairi just realised that he lost his camera. I told him not to put it in his jacket's pocket.sigh..



We all parted, duan went back to Winchester, Pnut to her aunt's place while I followed Khairi to Stafford. My trips weren't over yet. At his place, I met with Siti Munirah, a boyish girl who live with Khairi and Nawi, who also takes fine art just like them. So I was in a house full of art students.ehehe.What a coincidence I went on a trip with art students too (peanut and ridwan). ehehe..



there I played their PS3, didn't really gt stuck to it as I didn't have much to play and that I'm not a PS3 fan. I was also able to use webcam then, i used it with Ruru-chan and Fatin. Owh, Ruru hasnt really changed much. She's still the same, I hope I get to meet her when I get back and before I start myself phase. I miss her :')




Stayed there for 2 nights then went back home on the 6th. Took about 7 hrs to get back to southampton. Alone for the first time too.I still managed ;)




sorry,just 1 picture for this post.cheers

No comments: