8 Jan 2008

my holidays and my life mixed together...part 1

I'm not really ok right.But since I had to do something, I chose to blog.

My holidays for the winterbreak was great I'd say. But not the whole time, things happen along the way. My first trip; Essex was fun.especially trolleying down the hill around the Uni area.ehehe..Owh yea..I had my hair properly straigthened by Pnut and Ridwan, it looked sorta diff at first cz my hair were standing straight making me look like a mad man.ahaha..thank guys






At Aberdeen, I call it the city of grey. Because everything is grey as the wall of nearly every building there was made of graphite. anyways, me and the group; fillah Pnut, Ridhwan and Khairi, stayed in an apartment that I booked online for 3nights. Its a really nice apartment.

We celebrated the new year at the city centre. There were alot of people...drunks overall. But at one point, me and khairi left because he couldn't take the crowd and the booze, which goes for the both of us. So we went back to the apartment and celebrated there with coke and the scottish flag we were given for free.


The next day, we spent the whole day in the house. Just watching televisio, playing my psp and sleep. We've been traveling alot since day one so we decided to take a break for the day. I had my hair straightened again.ehehe..looked alot better then last time though. yeah, peanut with her vanity again. I tell you she can take photos of herself for hours.ahahaha XD






The next day, we went to Stonehaven to see the castle. This is one day that I will not forget. Not because I had fun, because I let myslef spoil the fun by being negative...AGAIN. It something that have been going on for a weeks already...maybe more then a month. My temper and negativity is gettin out of control again. Worst of all, I shouted at a close friend of mine..for reasons that I 'm not clear about. I'm sure its my life here. The treatment I get from some people and all. But I think its all just and excuse of why I'm being this way.I'm gettin lamer i guess..my anger is gettin worst and I'm gettin fucking sensitive about things around me now..sigh..enough about that..sorry guys..


No comments: