29 Dec 2007

50-50 : Happy and Bad times

Haven't updated for a long while. Got some internet connection here so I'm taking the oppurtunity.

Anyways, just came back from Essex and leaving for Aberdeen tomorrow. About the Essex, its all fun...but I know..cause I feel it..It wasn't all that fun the whole way. Very noticable but people have their rights. Its probably my fault for bringing the wrong company and definitely my own fault for behaving the way I am.

Its hard I guess..maybe not. Right now, I don't have the words to say how sorry I feel about the bad things that had happened for the whole 5 days and 5 nights. The other didn't really noticed it..but I know that there were some negatives in the dark covered by a mask with a smile so fake. I guess its something that can't be helped as it has already been done. The memory is stained by the bad that was not on purpose and coated abit by the happy silly times that I try to fill it in with...Although, It looked like I didn't even try.

whats' done is done..There's no point in worrying. It will not change. All we could all do is to forgive. I just want to say sorry. But I know its not good enough.

4 comments:

Mahirah said...

i wouldnt say the bad outweigh the good instead it was the other way round but yes, if nobody noticed the negative atmosphere around the flat then there is something definitely wrong with them. and i won't apologize for my blog entry bcause it just had to be typed but don't take everything seriously because that post is aimed at people in general... but yeah, i really enjoyed you guys and the fact you stayed for 5 days it was great fun so don't let it get to your conscience that much; i'm such a bitch and i cant help it can't hafe everything you know? :)

Mahirah said...

ps. and sorry is already good enough :)


pps. someone left his/her palmolive shampoo! banyak lagi masih tu eh!

Zoel said...

aits aits..Its understandable. I didn't take it too seriously cause I know you're like that. Everyone let it out in their blogs. Yesh, You don't have to apologize for the post. Anyways, I heard from Saimah that you're coming to London soon? ehehe. Its good to hear that you had a good time.Leaving for Aberdeen tonight.Latr.

Mahirah said...

lol it's SYAIMA! hahaha.