7 Jun 2011

Ongoing Insomniac

Its already past 5am in Brunei, and I still can't sleep. This has been on going for about a week already.

Every time I close my eyes as I lay in bed, I start think about things. Of course, things that are important. I continue to worry about the result of my final assignment. Its been almost 2 months and still no word from the lecturer. Time is short for me. I really need to get this job. I MUST GET IT.

Sure, it sounds cool to have a long holiday. But how can I enjoy it since I'm broke? I'm been reliant on people treating me out, and as much as it is good, I'm not really a big fan of being treated, especially if its too often. Thats the least of my worries. The family needs money ASAP. I've got responsibilities and I can't fulfill them by just sitting my ass right in front of the laptop and play games or just stick on the net. Just like what I am doing right now.

sigh.

Believe me. I've been pestering the lecturer right after I submitted the assignment. and I kept sending emails 2-3 times a week. Reminding him. Checking on progress on marking of the assignment. If there is still nothing by tomorrow, I'll send an email then. Cause he told me that I would be expecting my results EARLY this week if not Late last week.

For as long as I still don't get an answer, I won't be able to get myself to sleep properly. And it really is affecting my health. I'm getting muscle pains, head aches, dizziness, and out of balance even. I just need an ANSWER right now so I know what actions I need to take next if required. Regardless how moderate I believe my work was, I sure hope that I pass it.

Amin Ya Allah. Amin

No comments: