5 May 2010

The choker

kay, people are going to ask me..WHY THEY FUCK AM I WEARING A CHOKER?? my answer is, I don't really know - - was it influence? nope. Trend? nope.

To be honest, I've always wanted to wear 1 just like this since last year and I like I said I don't really know why. But I like it though. The guys were pretty damn shocked to see me wearing it. haha. I don't blame them. They say I look gay and stuff. But I don't really care. I kinda of like wearing it. Its better than getting 1 of those spiky ones. This one looks much more pleasant.

I was really embarrassed to show this because I'll be judged. But hey, I don't care. This is me =)

7 comments:

emma said...

hey..wat d hell is dat? n wat's dat for nwy? look weird baa..hehe yth waa u aa malu2 kn mgmbr pic sdiri but den posing mauutt ne waa..hehe..n do u haf any rugged choker dsna? xp mnatau yg lain ngam rah u...n dun choose black one lg keh..u haf too much black dh baa..hehe

effa said...

I used to wear my choker every single day when I was in high school and like you said everyone was judging but hey, it's a free country :D

Zoel said...

I think its normal for girls to wear chokers. But what do you think about guys wearing them? like me for example? and yes its a free country :D I'd like to know your comment on it btw.

mylittleoctopus said...

Yay! Wear more chockers! And those tight elastic overalls please :P Bonus! Bonus! - a whip. LOL

Nada la~ looks nice on you~ look like a vampire~ but when ppl look at you, definitely will think you're an emo or gothic~ but doesnt harm much

Zoel~ if you comment my post, comment arah comment box baa~ Buleh ku simpan hehehehehehehehehe~ and more comments, i likey :D

Zoel said...

nah! this one is enough for me xD I like the ones that looks like belts. owh yes!! a whip!! for you >8D "say my name bebeh!! say my name!!" xD

thanks for the comment btw. I think it is the vampire look i'm after (Vampires has always been my favs anyway) Yes it does look either goth or emo. I like to mix my style around. From casual to simple or whatever. Whatever I feel like wearing, I'll wear it :D

You got your comment!! you likey that?! xD

7hr347 said...

are you gay?

its a free country.

a hole is a goal init.
wanna hook up

Zoel said...

no mate. I ain't gay =) I'm straight. So you'll have to find somebody else to hook up with.