2 May 2010

Burning the Midnight Oil Again

Here i am again. Sitting down staring at my laptop for hours trying to finish this 4000-5000 word assignment. Just another thousand to go then I should be done. Like a lot of people, why do i let myself delay the work? I mean, this work needs to be submitted by this Tuesday. Which is another day? I'm always disappointed in myself as I fail to stop myself from finishing my work at the very last minute. I'm lucky enough to have picked an easy project to work on. If not, I would probably hang myself right now for being a cunt. heh

I'm almost there. I probably be going down to the city later to get some of my work printed, get some stationary and some shirts. I really need to get some new clothes in. I mean, ALL OF MY SHIRTS ARE BLACK!!! Am I really that dark? its kind of funny if I think about it. So I need to add some colours in my life.

Urgh - - back to work. Lecturer wasn't kidding that we're going through hell this final phase. Resits and orals. I'm going to need to do something to keep my sanity in check. lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea...u shud get many of colourful cloths...hehe