19 Oct 2009

Eye-Patched =_+


Probably some people are wondering what the fuck happened to my left eye =_=;

shit happens as usual. Found out the redness on my left eye wasnt going away back last saturday. So I had a closer at the mirror and found something IN IT. Yeah. The chief officer checked it and found that whatever it is. It went into my eye.

So there I was yestry, in the eye clinic in Chiba. The doctor had to scrap it off with a scapel. Yes, no drugs were used. So I had to bare it =_= I felt the edge of the blade as the doctor scraps of the bits off my eye. Yes it was scary shit. Then to my surprise, there were 2 objects in my eye!! and I only saw 1. sigh. So they made me wear the eye patch, to prevent infection for a couple of days. The only time I can take it off is when I take my medication. Yeah, 2 types of droplets to be taken every 4 hours which means 6 times a day.

Urgh, why do these things keep happening to me?...must be telling me to go home =_=;

1 comment:

Unknown said...

O_o oh thats horrible, what were the two things in your eye?
Are you better now?