14 Oct 2009

Hate - Explicit Content

I hate the fact that I'm holding in so much hatred and vengeance inside of me, I want it out!! Anger management sucks!!

I hate the fact that I feel that I'm used as an emotional garbage!! People throw all their problems at me like I'm some kind of dumpster and just leave me to rot like nothing ever happened!!

I hate the fact that people keep saying that we have something, but then disappears all of a sudden!!

I hate the fact that I'm being judged even though you've only known me for a short while!!

I hate the fact that I can't stop thinking about my problems!!!

I hate the fact that love is not always working for me!!

I hate the fact that I tend to have the need for Love!!

I hate the fact that I'm being ignored!!

I hate the fact that life can be a lot worst than it already is!!

I hate the fact that I'm always depressed!!

I hate the fact that I can't do things on my own!!

I hate the fact that I have always hated myself!!

I hate the fact that I'm always misunderstood!!

I hate the fact that I'm inferior to many!!

I hate the fact that no matter how hard I try, I'm still weak!!

I hate the fact that the people I thought will always be close to me left me!!

I hate the fact that I hate all this!!

I hate the fact that I made this post..


Please forgive me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, in an attempt to make you feel better, i love you.

Zoel said...

Thank you mei =')