7 Dec 2008

random as usual

*sighs* Just a few more minutes before I go to bed, just felt like ending the night with a post..

Friday except for the weekends was another a new experience. Saturday and sunday were boring. Friday was something new. Me , Paul Sinclair and Robert Webb went off to a gig at Cardiff early afternoon.

It was a 4 hour long drive since we went on the wrong highway and a number of wrong turns. But all that was forgotten once we got to Cardiff International Arena. Unfortunately enough, we missed the guests, one of them being Machine. Why was I there? Slipknot. Yeah, this was my first ever gig, and it was Metal.

I expected a lot of things and I wasn't wrong. A lot of alcohol, piercings, punk hair style, violence and skin. What I didn't expect was that, there were empty bottles (they were plastic only) and some even filled, thrown high in the air, anyone could get hit. Even me.

So it started, I saw chaos, hate, the intensity and.....I loved it. It was fucking awesome. I couldn't believe it myself. Cause deep inside, I'm no different then the people who were around me. I avoided getting into moshpit cause I might not like it, get angry and start a beat down. I joined the crowd. Jumping, head banging and pushing. I showed a lot of tolerance that night. I never liked the smell of alcohol. But I could take it. Cardiff rocked hard that night!! I could feel my bones shaking to the sounds of the drum and mean it. The band loved the crowd and might come again next year..





One hell of a night..came back home 2 in the morning and smell like a drunk (no i didn't drink)..took a shower, played a short game of WoW and went to sleep.

Yeah, got myself a Slipknot Shirt at the venue before We went back.

No comments: