15 Dec 2008

Black Monday

So much has happen just today. That made me realise how much of a failure I have become. So now I have to stop..

So this day I've decided to reduce my burden..

that the only thing that is important right now..

is that one dream that I want to achieve in this life time..

Just that..

then I could leave if God wants me to..

I don't want to live long..

I don't have to get married..

I don't have to have a family of my own..

I don't have to achieve my dream of being a games designer or animator..

I don't have to travel around the world..

Its that one that I wish for..

Then I can rest in peace..

Then I can leave this world behind..


If not finally achieve that of less importance..


I meant what I said. I swear to God what I have said above is true..and it will stay that way..

No comments: