11 Nov 2008

The visit to Staffords

2 weeks ago, I went to Stafford to visit some good friends of mine..It was alright. I get to meet my new found friend though, Sophie.

I thank Khairi for introducing to her. She's very nice and unique in her own way. I really meant what I said. So on a saturday, we met at Stafford Railway station and took the bus around Midlands. She showed us around Telford. It was good.Then we went to her place at Newport. To get to her place, we went pass a canal. Then past stables filled with bulls. Yes, it smelled really bad.




So we finally got to her place. There we found 2 cute little creatures. The ginger cat is monty and the other is Poppy XD Then Played blood roar with her Wii and Kicked Ass.



Yeah, this is post is kinda boring. I'm just out of words. Honestly, I did enjoy my time there and I hope I get to see you guys again =)

No comments: