12 Nov 2008

For them..

I realised that I've been negative lately. I keep thinking that something bad is happening at home and that I'm helpless to do anything about it. Its probably because a lot of shit has been going on at home and that I'm far away from the closest of friends. I could only message them, chat with them online or make a call. I like a face to face conversation. It feels better that way. But neither the less, I'm thank full for everyone thats been supporting and helping me out up till this point and I may need you guys once again..

I just need to keep going, I can't thoughts like this keep taking me down. Now, I started going back to my prayers. Because I know I need them. I need God to guide me and faith to keep me calm whenever possible. Because there are people out there that are waiting for me..and I, myself, cant wait to see them again =)

My family..



Adi, Ajim, Arib, Rina, Hakim, Tina and especially babu..I'm sure that they want me back home. I'm incomplete without them. They are my purpose in life and it will always be that way. But I can't go back now. If I did, I'd be nothing more than a dissapointment, and I ain't gona let that happen. I want to go back home proud =)

My friends,



Hasz, Zizi, Putri, Zaimah, Nabil, Faiz, Rhyme, Siti, effa, Hafiz..everyone especially my best friend, Amirul. What am I gona do without you guys =\ ahaha..I may be a loner but I know that I was never truly alone cause I have friends like you guys. Thanks..Can't wait to have a blast with you guys again..yet another big part in life..

If it weren't for you all, I don't know what would have become of me. I faced so many problems, be it family, personal..you guys were always there to give that hand that helps me stand back up and to move on..This post..is for all you whom are my family and friends

No comments: