23 Apr 2008

3 days straight

21st April

I would like to wish my cute spoilt little girlfriend, Siti Suhaila, A happy birthday, May all your dreams and wished come true. This is my third greet for her..so I won’t write too much about it. Much love

22nd April

Ah I am now 21 years old. Still young I guess..I hardly celebrated my birthday for the past 10 years I think. But I understand about what has been going on for the past years..Have I really changed?? I don’t think so really. Maybe some improvements but not too much to be noticeable..I’ve always been the WEIRD one, and it still goes on till this day. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing. I’m quite proud of it as it makes me feel different and I know that I’m not the only one. I’ve thought about it and I’ve decided to stay the same and change things that I can’t keep any longer; the laziness, unfocused, easily distracted, unorganised and some other things. I don’t mind being a hardcore gamer, open minded and all. It’s me.

Anyways, I would like to give thanks to the people who have sent greetings though MSN messenger, Friendster, Facebook, mobile SMS and my Blog chat box: -

My Family, Siti Suhaila (my GF), Amirul Anizam (my best friend), Faiz, Munique, Safrina, Fatyn Izzati, Effa, Akinorbaishu, Hassan, Zaimah ( My ruruchan), Hadee, Hanz, Azieziey, Hj Khairul, Beah, Geemah, Ramzi, Mashes, Muneerah, Dalilah, Azma, Elly, Arif Zainal, Sufri Ismail

I would also like to give a special thanks to:

Illa:

for always being there for me..and always give me the support I needed


Effa:

For posting up my birthday in her blog, even added a picture of me in it. I wonder where she got it.hmmm..ahahaha.Thanks girl.i’ll keep my end of the bargain. Just keep reminding me :p

Friendster and facebook:

For your birthday remainders, thanks to that friends that I’m not close with gave me greetings. There certain people that I thought would give me greetings. But owh well, that’s life..it’s always unexpected ;)

And most importantly, Babu (mom):

my main reason for living and to keep on going with my life. She sent me a message that I will always in my heart and mind all the time..

“Happy 21st Birthday Mi, semoga Allah sentiasa meberkati dan melindungi emy (thats me) dimana2 saja may success and happiness be with you always, so now you are the Man of the house. I love you and enjoy your day in Japan”

Thanks bu :’) and thank you everyone

I’m grateful to everyone for that day as they made it a more enjoyable day even though we are miles away, and plus the fact I was in Japan.hehehe. I spent most of my money on modelling equipment and a model. I had to buy something right? Something I like to do..and thats it ;)











Just for this day || The model I bought

23rd April

This is another special day because it’s me and illa’s 15th anniversary and also the month last year that it became official. I still remember that time when we shocked both Ariffin and Putri that time, ended up getting beat up by them for putting up a good act and not telling the truth about our relationship. I was that good. ehehehe :p illa had her reasons for making me not tell anyone then.

Back then

2 comments:

ROBERT said...

Good Day,
I,ve search for those who read RICHDAD books, I saw that you already did and I Thank you for that.
I would like invite you to read some of my posts about my current views..
Thank you.

CashQuest said...

I visited your blog thru richdad as one of the blog that robert kiyosaki left a comment. Yes, I myself cannot believe my blog was read by him too.

In any case, saw your photo on the toys. Are you a Gundam collector ?