7 Mar 2008

what else to do..

hmmm...its been 3 weeks since I boarded this ship. Life has been just ok. Getting used to life here. I work from Monday to Saturday from 8am-5pm ( Japan time which is 1hr faster then Brunei's time). I do have coffee breaks at 10-10.30am and 3-3.30pm, and also lunch break from 12am-1pm. Sunday is study day..which means I'm not suppose to be free...but I try.ehehe XD

When we reached Lumut last week, I finally got my TV and Xbox 360..ahaha I was over joyed XD Now i get to play my games on the ship..ahahaha.Recently I've been playing Devil May Cry 4..I was wrong about it at first..I've been beating the crap out of the demons with both Nero and Dante..I dunno who is my favorite character because both have different abilities which makes them unique..ahaha..I'm not gonna go on cause I'm not bothered to right no

Now we're on the way to Japan again..this time its Higashi Ohgishima...again!!! Yeah..its the same port when I was on the ABADI for my tanker familiarisations trip which was in August last year...Besides that...I'm gettins sunburns!! shit!! DX my skin was already fair after coming back from UK.ahaha..besides taht..alls the same..

Take care...I'll post pictures of my cabin and Higashi Ohgishima soon..ehehe XD

No comments: