28 Mar 2008






Model : Wing Gundam Zero

Appearance : Gundam Wing the Movie: Endless Waltz

Pilot: Heero Yuy

Weapons: Buster rifle x2, Beam saber x2, vulcan x2

Model scale : 1:100


Ok, this here model is one of my favourite gundam out of 100 other gundams around. It costed me 3192 yen. I got it from Chiba, Japan. I some painting this time. The white and blue parts were painted with gundam spray paint while the green parts were coloured using a green gundam marker. Its quite a crappy job but looks good for a first time. it looks less plastic like now. Reason why I this robot suit is my favourite is because of the wings, the kick ass buster rifle and the pilot. The pilot, heero yuy, is not some hot cool guy. I mean, he only wears blue shorts and green sleeveless shirt. Its his personality, sorta emotionless kind of guy. Like me, someone said I was emotionless back at PTEB.wawwawa.. Anyways, enough bullshit..later

No comments: