11 Jan 2008

Ish..Ish..ish..so much to do..so little time

Ok..I'm done with my course.So what now? hmm..still got a few more stuff to do before I get back home.
  • Organise my stuff; I need to choose what stuff I'm taking with me home and which stuff I'm leaving here in UK in the luggage I bought at Essex while visiting Mahirah.
  • Need to buy Gifts; I need to buy some stuff for my family at home. Problem is, I don't know what to get. Probably gonna buy a necklace for mom, a watch or polo shirt for dad, Tina is so into the 'princess' thing (she's just a lil girl so I don't mind), my kid bros..probably shirts or a form of entertainment and a decoration for my grandmother
  • I have one resit to do for my Navigation Aids paper. Going to meet my shipboard management tutor later cause my mates said that he wanted to me. I hope I passed the assignment for it.
  • AVP2; yeah, in a few days time, I'll be going to Khairi's house again to watch the movie with them. I'm not expecting anything great but a movie is more enjoyable with friends around
  • Download; Yes, need to download as much as I can before I get back to Brunei where internet connection is like the speed of snails.

Right now I've started playing Warcraft 3, the DOTA maps. I dunno what it actually means but its a map where you play as any heroe in the game. I didn't really liked warcraft but since I didn't have any games to play anymore. So..I was desperate and..I found myself addicted to it.ahahaa..There is still no info of when I am going back home. later..

No comments: