16 Nov 2007

The lifeless -ness~

I guess can't help but to agree when others said, "BST? No life man". Yeah, they're right..Taking a sandwich course..everything thrown us and as 'A-level students' we're suppose to be used to it. Yeah right!! Really sucks here..living in a town. To get to the city, we need to take a bus..and thats 4.30 pounds for a RETURN ticket..sheesh!!!

Now I have assignments to be worried about, examinations are coming really soon.like next month?!! damn..to enjoy my time..All I do is go online, listening to music, playing monster hunter freedom 2 on my PSP lite and working out at the gym..Its too cold to stay outside. Winter is just around the corner..I need to get some more clothing to keep myself warm..

Most of the guys feels the same way..Some of them feel like quitting if they have the option. Unfortunately we don't. We can..but it'll cost us alot of money..when I mean alot I mean hundred of thousands. Honestly, I feel just the same as they do. I don't want to quit..I already made my choice, so I have to stick to it.

If its already bad here, its going to be 10 times as bad on board the tankers. Yeah, we get good allowance..you get to go to japan and korea..but if you think about it, you cant go anywhere when you're free..you run a very routine life...so far away from home and love ones..damn, I miss my family and friends..I only have 2 weeks holiday before my 2nd UK phase, so I'll have to get the best out of it..sigh...2 months left before I go home for awhile for my 1st sea phase..first,stick with my family...then I'll contact my friends..Ruru-chan will be around..Haven't see her for awhile..hope I get to hang out with her..iLLa especially..Asking her out is tough but I really hope I get to be with her..even if its just for 1 day..

got loads to let out but really short on time..anyways, I've been listening to a song while I was writing this blog..listen to it while you're reading it..Like it cause its about brotherhood and shit..well, sounds like it..cheers mate..

"Life goes on - 2pac"

No comments: