30 Sept 2010

These feelings mixed together

Its been 3 years. 3 long years. Now I'm near the end of my course. I have finally passed all my exams, and now I'm only left with resit assignments and the orals. Knowing that I passed the exams was quite a relief. Now i just need to pay the rest of my attention to these assignments and get out of here. My flight should be around the 31st oct, maybe earlier or later.

I am excited and can't wait to go back. However I will miss this place without a doubt. I wont miss the crap weather that for sure. But I will miss the places that I've been to, shops they have to offer and most important of all, all the friends that I have made here. I will definitely miss these people. These are 1 of the things that makes me sad. But I know, that we have to part our ways sooner or later. I have made great friends here, surely ones that I will not find back home. I'm not saying that they are better than the ones back home, but are just as unique as the people who I refer to as Real friends.

Maybe one day, I'll come here for a short leave to see them. Maybe. I dunno. I just feel that time is running short for me..

I'll miss you all

No comments: