14 Jun 2010

Just what I need - Winchester

Finally got the break I needed after non-stop short courses. There is no fucking way I'm going to spend my holiday down in Warsash. I'll rot and decay :D So I made my plans; I'm leaving this joint. See ya in a week >D

First stop; WINCHESTER

Good thing winchester is in Southampton, so its a very short journey. There I met up with Aziz, his sis; mina, Wan, Ryda and Fyda. Nice bunch of people. The only prob I had was that I had to live in a jungle lol. That guy really has cleanliness+hygiene issues >_> my room is messy, but his is just way too much lol Anyways, I pretty much played Monster Hunter with him most of the time which was great because the game is great if you have someone to hunt with. Besides that, had an eat out at Ryda's place and als went to Winnall Moor. Which a really nice park to be in :) I'm not going to say much and just post pictures

No comments: