24 Jun 2010

Feel

why are still feeling this way for that person?
I'm not so sure. Because...

You know shit aint going to happen between you two, why bother?
Because I have faith in it. at least abit of it. I have no reason to give up so easily

Its going to be the same all over again with your previous experiences, is it worth it?
it sure is. People will always make mistakes.

will you be able to hold on to it after not seeing each other for so long?
I've for waited 1 fucking year. can you better that?

what gave you drive to keep you waiting that long?
Because I know its going to be worth it. and it did

were there regrets?
a bit. I feel to blame at the end part

what are you going to do about it now?
I'm not sure. Let time slide I suppose

What if that was the last time you'll see each other this time?
if that is what has been intended for me, then Its something i cant do anything about. I have to priorities.

how do you feel about that person now?
still the same. Just some confusion at the moment.

long distance is a bitch isnt it?
it sure is. but it doesnt mean that it wont work.

Whats wrong now?
I believe I made the wrong moves..

Do you think its going to work?
Probably no. its more over to that side

will you let go of that person?
If I know that I have to...

anything else you wanna say on this?
I wish things were a lot simpler =)

No comments: