5 Oct 2009

wolf

For a moment, I sat here on this chair, staring at the screen. I began to realise. Realise why I was alone.

It is too much to be considered a coincidence. I now believe that is the work of fate. Something that was meant to be. Something to prepare me for.

I thought it was bad of me to be alone, to stay away from others, even friends. Now all that has changed. Looking at myself last night, I realized that all that served a purpose. Here I am today, away from home, from friends. Away from anyone who is ever close to me. Alone. Yes. This was why. I believe now that I was preparing myself for this.

I felt glad.

No matter how much I’ve changed for the past 2 years. This is the part of me that will never leave. No matter hard I’ve tried. Heh. Now I don’t really have a reason to change that. I will continue to be in my world, in my beliefs..even if it means being away from close friends.. being on my own again..cause at times..this lonesome feeling is somewhat..calm..comforting..
I’m sorry. My friends. That I will have to be this way. But know that nothing will change between us. The only thing that I hope is that, I do not my smile and close this heart of mine as I go this dark narrow path again…

Being alone..

Being me =)

No comments: