21 May 2009

What is your birthday say about you?

This is just one of the quizzes in facebook. I'm just one of those who tries but never bothered to publish them on my wall. Anyways, just tried the one on birthday. There I mentioned my birthday, 14 being my favourite number and black as my favourite colour because I personally find it sexy. So here's what I got;

Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see

Hahaha..I laughed as I read this. Just about 90% of it is right (i have really bad memory >,<) and i especially like the last bit. ahaha x3

No comments: