2 Dec 2008

can't be bothered anymore

Okay since I'm so fucking bored, I'm going to try updating my blog more often. I'm just getting sick you know. Sick of the typical. Sick of the fact that, you expect something more from some people. In fact, their the same kind you see single day especially back home. Fucking lot. You disappoint me.

Now I see no difference in you people. So I rather stay away from the likes of you lot than get infected by your NORMAL lives. I love who I am and What I do. And there's nothing that you can do about it. Yeah, I'm bitching this time. Like I give a fuck? I don't. I'm loving it. I just wish there weren't too many of you. There are thousands of you.

You cannot expect me to act like you want me to be. Don't expect me to treat like others do cause I don't. I'm different and I'm very proud of it and I'm keeping it that way. Thank you.

No comments: