18 Oct 2008

loosing the attachment

Probably starting from next week..I'm going to cut myself from MSN. I just get bored of waiting for people to come online and talk to me. It's just hard when alot people you're close with are half way around the world. When I'm at school, they're already at home resting. When I'm back home, They're already asleep. It's basically no point. I enjoy chatting with some of the guys here. But I have to admit that I miss the guys and babes back home too..

I don't feel like I have a life just sitting here in front of my laptop every single day if there isn't school. It sucks...alot. When I went for Fridat prayers 2 times already. And on the way back to my place, I usually go through the park. I loved it all the time. The trees, the open air, the people around you..it makes you wanna lie down enjoy the atmosphere. Unfortunately, I was alone most of the time.

For those who wants or needs me to talk to them, I'll post my UK line right here. It's +447593034067. Just try messaging me If you guys like. I wouldn't mind. Cheers..

No comments: