23 Sept 2008

this day to remember

Today is me and illa's 20th month anniversary..and also the end of it all. Yes, it's over..I made the call..

Love just cannot be forced no matter how hard you try. Now it is time to move on with our lives. Cherish those happy moments and learn from the mistakes that we made..

illa, I know you've been reading my blog, I would like to say thanks for everything. and sorry that we could not make it last longer than this. Thanks for accepting my love for you and giving me the love that I've ever wanted. Thanks for giving me that chance.But I'm sure we've done enough. We shared good moments and loved them. Those times will be missed and hard to forget.

It all started on the 23rd January 2007..


when we just got started

after my first ship few months ago

I'm really going to miss those days. Again I'm sorry for the sudden change of heart. There are things that changes us and I hope you understand that. I know you've tried your best, but it's alright. Thanks.

I wish you the best and hope you continue to be happy without my presence. Take care..

And now I undertake the test, mental test. To see whether I have learn from my past and not repeat the same mistake again. Which is the inability to control my emotions and let them take over me. I know I can do it. I know I've changed, I've become better. If things go wrong, that is why I have friends like you..But I'm sure I alone can do this..

and again,

thanks..



No comments: