28 Sept 2008

before I came back to Uk

Yea man. I can't stop saying how much I enjoyed the time I had in Brunei. It's going to be a bloody long time before I get back home and I can tell you now that I can't wait to get back.

First of all, there was my aunt's wedding. My grandparent's youngest daughter finally got married. What I liked about it is that, it gives a reason for the family to come together and its great just about most of the time. It's awesome. Of course as the wedding day comes, everyone is stressed out to get everything done and that's when it gets irritating. Minus that, it's all good.

Then there was the DOTA sessions with the guys; Mirul, Hasz, Azizi, Naim, and Hafiz. We're always at it for days and it'll last for hours. Especially if it turns out to be a very good game. All the curses, joke and fuck ups we did were never less than enjoyable. Unless someone's laptop starts to lag and ruins the game. But its a very rare occurence so its always a good game through out.

During Siti's birthday, we went places like the Mall and the taman at the capital. Yes, it was also one of those good times. Those that were there were, Azizi, Naim, Hafiz, Effa and Amal. After Siti and Effa did their shopping, we all went to the Taman at bandar to have dinner and help Effa get her Longans.ahaha.






During the fasting month, besides breaking fast at home, there are times when I go break fast with my friends quite a number of times. My first time being with Putri, Hanz and illa at the mall. Soto rindu, Senkurong, with Azizi, Naim, Effa and Siti. At KFC Kiulap with Mirul, Has, Azizi, Hafiz, Mamul, Dayat, Naim, Siti and Effa. Then a family break fast at Mister Pizza the Mall, My treat as it was Arib's (my 3rd brother) birthday. We all ate there except for the dad.

After breaking fast at Soto rindu earlier with Effa, Azizi, Siti and Naem, We went to the Mall. What we did was enjoying ourselves at the Arcade. Me and Zizi were playing time crisis 4 and he was the one who took most of the tokens -.- then later after that, I joined Siti and Effa in their Karaoke sessions. Me and Effa sang Remind me by Nickleback



Of course, there were horrible times. Family problems has been improved slightly. But I'm glad that I've done that much and I want to do more as it wasn't enough. But still, new problems arise and got me the headaches -.-

Then there was the Break up, yeah Zoel is single again. I won't go into much detail as I've already mentioned it in the recent post. The guilt is there I tell you. But it's not entirely my fault. And we are in good terms. I just want to live a single life for a while ;)

And now I'm back in UK. Don't ask me how the flight was. Thing is I kept thinking about home through the whole flight. I'll be back ;) Owh yea, Me and the Brothers blew something up before we went to the airport. I'll post it soon .

No comments: