5 Aug 2008

woot woot

hey fellas very sorry for not updating my blog. Eversince I came back, I've been enjoying myself honestly. Hung out with my friends frequently, do stuff with my family, be with my girlfriend, paint my models and a lot of other stuff. its been great.

But unfortunately, they're not meant to last. I just remember that I haven't finish my assignment yet. Which means I need to get on a ship fast. Thank god i remembered sooner if not I'd be in VERY DEEP shit. So deep that I dare not imagine.ahahaha. So yes, I'm expecting a ship very soon.

So before I go, I would like to say..

"Everyone, its been great. I shall cherish everything we all spent together no matter how awesome or pathetic it was. Everyone of you means a lot to me and to me each one of you are the greatest. Especially my family. Thank you :) "

No comments: