31 May 2008

Just a few weeks to go

heh. Just about 2 and a half week more to go till I can go on my holiday. Probably just a week or 2..but I guess it beats having none..I'm just to spend quality time with my family and friends again. This time..no more surprises.

We just left Brunei today at 5am Ship's time so that would be 4am Brunei time. We're off to Sodegaura, Chiba again. Hopefully, I'll be able to find a Yukata or a Kimono for my aunt's wedding gift, a present for illa and probably a camera XD I was thinking of getting Nikon. But since its quite expensive, I'll have to think about it and if money allows it. Plan to do alot of traveling when I go back to UK, probably go around UK or Europe once or twice a week. Needed a good quality camera for the trip. Then use photoshop to enhance them.

Besides that, I haven't really done anything much. It's been quite boring. My sleep pattern is getting more fucked up now that I have 24hr bridge watches. But for now,its not as bad as it was when I was having the 4-12 am/pm watches. Currently having 4-8 am/pm watches with the chief officer. And his big -.- I mean..his about 2 times as taller then I am. Both vertically and horizontaly, if you know what I mean. lol. Despite his size, his really friendly..kinda has that harmless baby face look.ahahah!!

Also..I'm expected to be back home week of 19th June. Can't wait. wuuhuu!!

Later then..

No comments: