15 Sept 2007

Visit to National Maritime Museum at Greenwich London..(09/09)


















Alright ..The pictures above are from my trip to Greenwich, London. We went there to visit the National Maritime Museum. After he visit, We went around Greenwich. It wasn't much cause there are no malls or shopping complexes. What I was glad about was that me and the guys was able to find a HALAL restaurant. God we were so happy..I finally got to eat meat again..Halal meat. After that we went to the docks, just traveling around the whole place..no shoping really..Just sight seeing..then we went back to Warsash around 5.30pm..it was a near 3hr back..We were lost at first..so yeah,damn..I was in a middle of an EMERGENCY..and there were no shops or gas stations in sight..so we had to stop by small trees and bushes..thorny ones ( I didn't realis this) I just rushed in to attent to my emergency.ahaha..when i got back into the can, i began to feel an irritating and itchy feeling on my right arm..yeap, thats how i got my scratches..ehehe..after that, it was smooth sailing all the way..back to boring ol warsash..







No comments: